Do you Love Technology and People?
Our Team is #1 in Suffolk County when it comes to digital real estate marketing on Facebook. Jim was also featured in a recent Newsday article, The top 10 agents to follow on Instagram. Our online listings currently achieve over 30,000 page views per month and we cut our market time in 1/2 with our listing campaigns. We are committed to growing substantially to build on our 20+ years of relocation and real estate sales experience. We have achieved and maintained our position in the top 10% by remaining 100% customer focused. We are absolutely slammed with solid leads right now and are looking for an inside sales associate to help convert them into qualified prospects and clients.
There is no secret to our success. We concentrate on our own neighborhood, giving both buyers and sellers the full advantages of our intimate knowledge of the many advantages that Smithtown offers. We maintain the highest commitment to these simple goals for our buyers and sellers:
- Exceed expectations
- Provide our full attention and every means of support for a stress-free transaction
What we are looking for
1. Inside Sales Agent - Are you a customer service oriented individual that loves talking to people and building relationships? We are hiring an ISA to convert leads to appointments.
- Responsibilities include no pressure relationship building via phone, email, and text, responding to incoming lead sources, maintaining contact with leads until they are prepared to make an appointment, keeping detailed call logs, writing corresponding notes for all calls, and above all, a calm and pleasant demeanor.
- What we give you: call lists, the best CRM through Follow Up Boss, training, coaching, and an incentivized conversion scale.
2. Digital Marketing - We're hiring a digital marketer to perform what we call CAB: Create Content, Advertise it on Facebook and Blast it out through email. You'll learn from Curaytor co-founder Chris Smith who is a bestselling author and highly sought-after keynote speaker.
- Responsibilities include publishing blog posts, sending email marketing messages, running Facebook ads and communicating with clients about their specific strategies and goals.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate high values, ethics, integrity and a wholehearted willingness to learn our system. People skills are of the utmost importance in this role.
You should also be a self-starter who will seek additional responsibilities and learning opportunities. Our highly collaborative team believes in active ongoing mentoring.
Salary + Bonus